Tuesday, August 2, 2011

We will never Forget 2/8/1990

Today is the 21st memorial of the Iraqi invasion to Kuwait .. Old bad days .. Kuwait was taken by the Iraq's and the power of Saddam on 2/8/1990. I remember this particular day when my mom woke me up at early morning saying that Kuwait been taken by the Iraqi Army and my Dad went to his Job @ KNPC in order to protect the facility there. The First thing I did when I got to know about the invasion is getting dressed and went to Kuwait University to do my examination (as I remember I was the only student who did the exam on that day :/) madry leesh maytah 3ala el darasah chethy ..

Anyway .. reja3t el bait o beda el sheghel o ada'a el maham el ra'eseeya :
1. Atres kel seyayeer el bait benzene
2. Aroo7 el jam3eya ashteri mo3alabat o eb6ool mai
3. tasweer o tawotheeq kel amaken el jaish .. o ma zal el sharee6 mawojood 3endi.

We stayed for 7 months in Kuwait, living in fear not in peace until the Liberation Day on 26/2/1991 .. I hate the Iraqis alot and I hate everythign related to them ..

I WILL NEVER FORGET .. AND WILL NEVER FORGIVE

اللهم احم شهدائنا الأبرار في هذا اليوم الفضيل .. اللهم اسكنهم جناتك
اللهم اغفر لشيخنا جابر الأحمد واجعل قبره روضا من رياض الجنه

Some Photos of my Kuwait during the invasion




Now adays my Kuwait Photos taken by me and Hope you will like them


No comments:

Post a Comment